In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Metadrop S.L. communicates that:
- In accordance with Article 5 of the aforementioned Law, it is reported that the data entered in the forms will be stored in an automated file, owned by Metadrop S.L., which guarantees the security measures required by law.
- The purpose for which the forms provided are intended is the subsequent contact of the entity with the users who have made any type of consultation, be it a budget request or others, for the commercial and / or advertising relationship of the services or products of our company.
- When the data is collected from the form and not from another open field such as contact email, it will be necessary to provide, at least, those fields marked with an asterisk, since otherwise, Metadrop S.L. You will not be able to accept or manage the fulfillment of the established relationship.
- Metadrop S.L. is responsible for the files and undertakes not to use the data for a different purpose for which they have been collected, nor to transfer them illegitimately to third parties. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent its treatment or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
- Users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving by Metadrop S.L. the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or erroneous information, without prejudice to other actions that may be required by law.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference "Data Protection" to email@example.com
Company Name: Metadrop S.L.
Commercial Name: "Metadrop S.L.".
Registered Office: C / Manuel Luna 12, 3D 28020 Madrid Spain
CIF / NIF: ES-B85968014
Telephone: +34 910 05 31 80
Domain name: www.metadrop.net
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the provider's website. < / p>
The provider is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside the same.
From the client's website it is possible that it is redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chat's, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a independent on the provider's website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene the legislation national, or international, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.