A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. The browser will remember cookies only for the actual session, they use a minimal memory space so the computer won't be harmed. Cookies don't store specific personal information and most of them are deleted when the session has finished.
Most browsers will accept cookies as a standard and, no matter what kind, they allow or deny temporary or memorized cookies in the settings.
You need to specifically activate browser cookies for Metadrop.net to link these cookies with your personal data.
What kind of cookies is this website using?
- Technical cookies: Are those that let the user browses a web page, platform or app and use the different options or services, like traffic control, data communication, session identify, access to restricted areas, remember products such as those in a cart, full finish a commerce order, event registration, store data's content for share them in social media.
- Personal cookies: Are those that allow the user to access some configurations such as language selection, regional settings, etc...
- Analysis cookies: Are those that, we or third parties, can manage for getting information about the number of users and some other statistical analysis data about our services. We use these data to make better offers or improve our services.
- Marketing cookies: Are those that allow us to manage in the most effective way the different add in the website. Add's content will be aligned with the services that we can provide. For this purpose, we can analyze your internet habits and show you the proper adds.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that let us manage, in the most effective way, the advertising's spaces included in the website, app or platform. These cookies will store information about the user's behavior through continuous observation about the user's habits. This will allow developing a specific profile to match the actual advertising.
Third parties cookies: Metadrop's website could use third-party services for gathering statistical data about the site and user and for offer other kinds of services related to the website or other internet services.
Specifically, this website uses Google Analytics, which is offered by Google, Inc. located in the United States, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. These cookies will use the IP address, which will be stored and managed by Google with the terms and conditions exposed in google.com. This information could be given to third parties for legal reasons.
You can allow, block or remove the installed cookies through the browser's configuration:
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.